Children are welcomed in to school from 8am. Registration takes place at 8.30am and all children are expected to be in their classrooms by this time.
The school day finishes as follows:
- Nursery to Year 2 conclude their day at 3.15pm. Nursery children may attend a half day session in the morning. This finishes at 12.30pm.
- Year 3 and Year 4 finish at 3.40pm
- Year 5 and Year 6 end their school day at 4.10pm
- Breakfast Club available from 7.30am (Nursery 7.45am)
- Short stay to 4.30pm for children in Nursery to Year 4
- Long stay, until 5.50pm, for children in all year groups
- Supervised Prep session, from 4.30pm to 5.10pm and 5.10pm to 5.50pm for older children
- Co-Curricular programme, with over 90 activities each week (most inclusive of school fees)
- All children staying after 4.30pm receive a light tea