You can now add the school calendar to your own calendar program on your PC, Mac, iPad, or smartphone.
This version of the calendar will automatically update with the latest information, even as events change throughout the term.
Please note that there can be a delay of a few hours between the calendar updating on the website, and the changes being sent to your own device, so please check the website or contact the School Office if you urgently need details of a rescheduled event.
You can subscribe to the calendar using:
Unfortunately, Blackberry, Windows Phone, and Nokia Symbian smartphones do not support Internet calendar subscriptions.
iPhone & iPad
- Visit this page on your iPad or iPhone, and then click here:
Add calendar subscription on iPad or iPhone.
- When you see the popup asking Subscribe to the calendar "Crosfields School Calendar"?, click Subscribe.
Google Calendar & Android
- Click here to add the feed to your Google Calendar:
Add subscription to Google Calendar
- If you need to sign in, sign in using your Google account. If you are going to add the calendar to your Android phone, make sure you sign in using the account that is linked to your phone.
- When you see a popup asking Do you want to add this calendar?, click Yes, add this calendar.
Once this is done, you can set your phone to sync the calendar from Google.
- Open the Calendar app on your phone, tap the menu icon, and then tap Calendars to be displayed.
- Tap Calendars to be synced at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap to place a tick next to Crosfields School Calendar (you may need to scroll down to find it), then tap OK.
Note: the instructions and screenshots shown here are for the standard Google Calendar app for Android 4.1 and later. For earlier versions, or if your phone manufacturer installed a different app, the process may be different and you may need to consult your manual.
- Click here:
Add calendar subscription to Outlook.
- When you see the popup asking Add this Internet Calendar to Outlook and subscribe to updates?, click Yes.
- Click here:
Add calendar subscription to iCal.
- When you see a popup asking you to Enter the URL of the calendar you want to subscribe to, the address should be filled in. Click Subscribe.
- Make sure to change the Auto-refresh setting to at least Every day, then click OK.