An exceptionally friendly school, Crosfields emphasises manners, kindness and good behaviour.
Situated in over forty acres, Crosfields is a co-educational school with pupils between the ages of 3 and 16. An exceptionally friendly school, Crosfields emphasises manners, kindness and good behaviour. Run broadly on Christian principles the school welcomes children of all faiths and none. The girls and boys benefit from a vast range of opportunities provided by a committed and talented staff enhanced by facilities which are second to none. Though they are taught broadly the children are also taught thoroughly, preparing them for life beyond Crosfields. and the adults they will become.
School Mission Statement
To provide an exceptional education which is broad, thorough and enjoyable, enabling children to make the most of themselves and to be considerate of others.
- To provide an environment in which the children are happy and confident which is safe, caring and supportive with exceptional Pastoral Care
- To provide opportunities of considerable breadth and depth to help children discover their talents
- To provide an atmosphere in which respect for other people and for the world is cultivated
- To encourage Effort, Resilience and Rigour
- To encourage the children to be independent thinkers who have critical, enquiring minds by providing a challenging academic curriculum which inspires and engages all pupils
- To leave Crosfields ready for the challenges which await them